Our contact details
Address: Parkway House, Second Ave, Centrum One Hundred, Burton-on-Trent DE14 2WF
Phone Number: 01332 410 710
Castle Donnington 01332 410 710, Oxford 01865 419 555, Bristol, 01174 504 720, Gloucester 01452 924 233, Swindon 01793 550 777, Carlisle, 01228 276 600, Stourbridge 01384 986 222
The type of personal information we collect
- Personal identification information, such as your name, home address, date of birth, gender, work-related photographs, contact Numbers including a home phone number and Next of kin contact details.
- Identification numbers, such as national Insurance number. Bank detail, Immigration, right-to-work and residence status
- Job-related information, such as no. of years experience, work location, employment ID, work records, vacation absences, References.
- Suitability check information such as educational and training information, certificates and licenses, Licence checks and reference checks
- CCTV footage and other information obtained through electronic means such as swipe card and facial recognition records
- Information related to your usage of company assets;
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Work finding duties. (we aim to ensure that we are placing candidates in the right job, to ensure that they have the ability to carry out the tasks in a safe and correct manner)
- Security and Legal obligation
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Previous employers (reference checking and checking your employment history / previous experiences)
- DVLA (should you be going into a position that will include driving we will conduct a licence check to ensure your suitability / qualifications for the position)
- Caracter References (should you not have any work history)
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Workplace compliance
- Governmental compliance
- Workplace Planning
- Administration, payroll, compensation and benefit programs;
- Performance management, learning and development;
- Internal reporting
- To protect Revival Resourcing, its workforce, and the public against injury, theft, legal liability, fraud or abuse;
- Other legal and customary business-related purposes.
- we reserve the right to process other sensitive and personal information if it is needed for legitimate business objectives or if it is required to comply with applicable law.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Revival Resourcing on 01332 410 710
- We have a contractual obligation.
- We have a legal obligation.
- We have a vital interest.
- We need it to perform a public task.
- We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information
- Personal information will be stored with privacy protection systems in place and having first obtained your consent as required by law.
- Personal information maybe passed to external clients and back in order to ensure that we are fulfilling our obligations and will not share any details that fall outside of this.
- We may also obtain your details from job search sites, Data collected from our social media platforms and website as well as other work finding agencies.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, you can call us on 01332 410 710 or request in writing to Parkway House, Second Ave, Centrum One Hundred, Burton-on-Trent DE14 2WF if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Revival Resourcing, Parkway House, Second Ave, Centrum One Hundred, Burton-on-Trent DE14 2WF
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk